Each AttributesManager acts as a library of Attributes objects of a specific type, governing access and supporting import from config files.
Notes: SceneDataset and SceneInstance managers can be accessed from MetadataMediator and Simulator APIs, but are not publicly exposed.
- class AOAttributesManager
- Manages ArticulatedObjectAttributes which define Habitat-specific metadata for articulated objects (i.e. render asset or semantic ID), in addition to data held in defining URDF file, pre-instantiation. Can import .ao_config.json files.
- class AssetAttributesManager
- Manages PrimtiveAttributes objects which define parameters for constructing primitive mesh shapes such as cubes, capsules, cylinders, and cones.
- class ObjectAttributesManager
- Manages ObjectAttributes which define metadata for rigid objects pre-instantiation. Can import .object_config.json files.
- class PbrShaderAttributesManager
- Manages PbrShaderAttributess which define PBR shader calculation control values, such as enabling IBL or specifying direct and indirect lighting balance. Can import .pbr_config.json files.
- class PhysicsAttributesManager
- Manages PhysicsManagerAttributes which define global Simulation parameters such as timestep. Can import .physics_config.json files.
- class StageAttributesManager
- Manages StageAttributes which define metadata for stages (i.e. static background mesh such as architectural elements) pre-instantiation. Can import .stage_config.json files.