Class to hold configuration for a simulator.
- Name of scene or stage config or asset to load.
- int defaultAgentId
- int gpuDeviceId
- The system GPU device to use for rendering.
- unsigned int randomSeed
- The Simulator and Pathfinder random seed. Set during scene initialization.
- bool createRenderer
- bool allowSliding
- Whether or not the agent can slide on NavMesh collisions.
- bool frustumCulling
- Enable or disable the frustum culling optimisation.
- bool enablePhysics
- This flags specifies whether or not dynamics is supported by the simulation, if a suitable library (i.e. Bullet) has been installed.
- bool enableGfxReplaySave
- Enable the recording of render keyframes during simulation. These keyframes can be used later to replay the graphics of a simulation.
- bool loadSemanticMesh
- Whether or not to load the semantic mesh.
- bool forceSeparateSemanticSceneGraph
- Force creation of a separate semantic scene graph, even when no semantic mesh is loaded for the stage. Required to support playback of any replay that includes a semantic-only render asset instance. Set to false otherwise.
- bool requiresTextures
- Whether or not to load textures for the meshes. This MUST be true for RGB rendering.
- bool leaveContextWithBackgroundRenderer
- Leave the context with the background thread after finishing draw jobs. This will improve performance as transferring the OpenGL context back and forth takes time but will require the user to manually transfer the context back to the main thread before adding or removing objects.
- Path to the physics parameter config file.
- File location for initial scene dataset to use.
- bool overrideSceneLightDefaults
- Allows for overriding any scene lighting setup specified in a scene instance file with the value specified below.
- Light setup key for scene.
- bool useSemanticTexturesIfFound
- Use texture-based semantics if the specified asset/dataset support them.
- nav::NavMeshSettings::ptr navMeshSettings
- Optionally provide a pre-configured NavMeshSettings. If provided, the NavMesh will be recomputed with the provided settings if A. no NavMesh was loaded, or B. the loaded NavMesh's settings differ from the configured settings. If not provided, no NavMesh recompute will be done automatically.
- bool enableHBAO
- Enable HBAO visual effect that adds soft shadows to corners and crevices.
sim:: SimulatorConfiguration:: defaultAgentId
The default agent id used during initialization and functionally whenever alternative agent ids are not provided.
sim:: SimulatorConfiguration:: createRenderer
Optimisation for non-visual simulation. If false, no renderer will be created and no materials or textures loaded.