- class ThreadedVectorEnv
- Provides same functionality as VectorEnv, the only difference is it runs in a multi-thread setup inside a single process.
- class VectorEnv
- Vectorized environment which creates multiple processes where each process runs its own environment. Main class for parallelization of training and evaluation.
- class _ReadWrapper
- Convenience wrapper to track if a connection to a worker process should have something to read.
- class _WriteWrapper
- Convenience wrapper to track if a connection to a worker process can be written to safely. In other words, checks to make sure the result returned from the last write was read.
- ACTION_SPACE_NAME = 'action_space'
- CALL_COMMAND = 'call'
- CLOSE_COMMAND = 'close'
- COUNT_EPISODES_COMMAND = 'count_episodes'
- CURRENT_EPISODE_NAME = 'current_episode'
- EPISODE_OVER_NAME = 'episode_over'
- GET_METRICS_NAME = 'get_metrics'
- NUMBER_OF_EPISODE_NAME = 'number_of_episodes'
- OBSERVATION_SPACE_NAME = 'observation_space'
- ORIG_ACTION_SPACE_NAME = 'original_action_space'
- RENDER_COMMAND = 'render'
- RESET_COMMAND = 'reset'
- STEP_COMMAND = 'step'
core. vector_env. _make_env_fn(config: habitat.config.default.Config,
dataset: typing.Optional[dataset.Dataset] = None,
rank: int = 0) -> env.Env
Constructor for default habitat env.Env.
|config||configuration for environment.|
|dataset||dataset for environment.|
|rank||rank for setting seed of environment|
|Returns||env.Env / env.RLEnv object|