Habitat Challenge 2019
Habitat Challenge is an autonomous navigation challenge that aims to benchmark and accelerate progress in embodied AI. In its first iteration, Habitat Challenge 2019 is based on the PointGoal task defined in Anderson et. al. We will have two tracks for the PointGoal task:
- RGB track: input modality for agent is RGB image.
- RGBD track: input modalities for agent are RGB image and Depth.
- Challenge link: https://evalai.cloudcv.org/web/challenges/challenge-page/254
- Challenge forum: https://evalai-forum.cloudcv.org/c/habitat-challenge-2019
- Challenge Workshop slides: download
The winning team for RGB and RGBD track will receive Google Cloud Platform (GCP) credits worth $10k each. Thank you for the generosity GCP!
|Challenge starts||April 3, 2019|
|Challenge submission deadline||May 18, 2019|
For details on how to participate, submit and train agents refer to github.com/habitat-challenge repository.
Please note that the latest submission to the test-challenge split will be used for final evaluation.